Do you want to work in a positive atmosphere where you are a valued and respected part of a team? Do you pay meticulous attention to details? Are you self-motivated and energetic? Can you multitask in a busy environment, think on your feet, all while maintaining a positive and professional attitude? Are you precise with data entry? Do you enjoy collaborating with team members? Are you good at creating and maintaining an organized work space? Mobilize Physical Therapy, an independent physical therapist owned clinic with strong core values, is seeking a full time (40 hours) Office Manager that fits this description.
As the Office Manager for Mobilize Physical Therapy you will be the initial point of contact for our patients, referring providers, and vendors. You will be responsible for managing all front-end duties, supervising Front Office Assistants, all while providing excellent customer service. You will also work toward the greater good of the business and work toward expanding Mobilize Physical Therapy’s patient and referring provider base.
Things YOU are really good at:
- Greeting patients with a warm welcome
- Demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication
- Scheduling patients with accuracy
- Obtaining/verifying health insurance benefits
- Managing insurance pre-authorizations
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and email
- Coordinating care with referral sources
- Collecting and recording payments from patients with accuracy
- Ordering and tracking office and medical supplies
- Maintaining a clean and organized work space
- Managing Front Office Assistants
- Collaborating with other team members through special projects, event planning, and marketing projects and others as they arise
- Maintaining physical therapist insurance credentials
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Other things you demonstrate:
- Bring a dynamic personality and sense of humor to work
- Enjoy working on a small team
- Enjoy building positive work relationships with your colleagues
A minimum of 1 year of Front Office MANAGEMENT experience
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references (a minimum of 2 must be from current/previous supervisors).